How you agree to use this Site:
Except as otherwise indicated to the contrary, you may view, download and print content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content of this Site;
- you may not use this Site for any activities which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- you may not use this Site in a way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this Site;
- you may not obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- you may not use this Site to send unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone;
- you may not use this Site to make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases, reservations or requests;
- you may not use another’s name, username or password without permission;
- you may not use this Site to transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- you may not tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to this site;
- you may not knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to this site; and
- you may not attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
All prices displayed and products and services offered to be supplied on this site are subject to change without notice
Links to Third Party Sites
edii Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for content published on third party sites to which this site is linked. These links are provided simply as a convenience to our users, and such link does not represent an endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or association with that third party.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, neither edii Pty Ltd nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses (including but not limited to special or consequential damages) suffered by you or claims made against you through the use of this Site, any failure to provide access to this Site, or in connection with any content (including Sample Code) offerred on this Site, even if edii Pty Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the extent permitted by law, neither edii Pty Ltd nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable for issues related to content submitted to the Site by Third Parties arising under the laws of Copyright, libel, privacy, obscentity, or otherwise. edii Pty Ltd also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of Third Party content.
You assume all responsibility and all risk for use of this Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about this Site, the availability of this Site for access and use, the products and services advertised, offered to be supplied or supplied via this Site and the content (including Sample Code) provided on this Site are excluded.
All content (including Sample Code) on this Site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. While edii Pty Ltd has tried to provide timely and correct information, there may be some inaccuracies that periodically appear. edii Pty Ltd makes no warranty or commitment to update the information.
Use of your unsolicited ideas
When you send us any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other materials in relation to or via this Website (including but not limited to ideas for advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technology processes, materials, marketing plans, new product names, creative artworks, samples or demos) you grant edii Pty Ltd an unrestricted,irrevocable, worldwide license to reproduce, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others free of charge and without restriction, subject to our obligations in our Privacy Statement.
You understand that edii Pty Ltd makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Goods and Services Tax
All prices quoted on this Site are GST inclusive.
This Site may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain statements and information with respect to the future plans and operations of edii Pty Ltd , its products and its services. All such statements and information are forward-looking statements and are based upon, or will be based upon, edii Pty Ltd ‘s best judgement with respect to future events. As such, these statements and information are subject to the risk that if future events which are expected do not eventuate, the results or circumstances may differ significantly from those expressed as forward-looking statements. Such statements are only predictions and you acknowledge that actual facts may differ signficantly.
This agreement is governed by the law in force in the Australian Capital Territory, Commonwealth of Australia.