Maker2Market – Online experience Workshop
Get set to start your own hobby business – do what you love and earn pocket money while fine-tuning your business skills for 12 months!
Just like adults in business, the more you practice business skills the better you generally are at it and this workshop is designed to get your young person ready for sales on the edii Kids2Market online platform!
We want to encourage young people (10-17) who have been through our taster program ( Maker2Market -Market day experience) to deepen their business skills and start their own hobby business and sell their products online.
- Gain a thorough understanding of all the steps to set-up their hobby business
- Gain valuable mentoring from financial experts on developing a business and financial plan for 12 months
- Develop their logo on design software
- Conduct intensive peer/edii review of their product prototype
- Develop photography skills through a photographic shoot of their prototype for use on their online page
- Gain experience using WordPress and digital software products in creating their own online page on the edii Kids2Market online portal
- Develop a promotional plan for their online page and products
- Learn to pitch their business and products
Additionally, participants will:
- Be invited to attend market days throughout the year so they can continue to test their products for inclusion in the edii Kids2Market online platform
- Receive discounts and invitations to edii events and workshops for the next 12 calendar months
Cost: $175 +GST
Bundle this workshop with your 12-month subscription to the edii Kids2Market online platform where you receive:
- 12-month subscription to the edii Kids2Market online platform to sell your products directly to the public
- One unique account, username and password to access your unique online shopfront
- Use of three dedicated pages to promote your business name and products and sell products directly to the public online
- Product dashboard that shows you how each of your products are performing
- Sale proceeds directly credited to your nominated bank account
The edii Kids2Market online platform is coming soon!
For more information, contact: Charuni Weerasooriya on 0416094172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you see our program featured on SBS?
Courtesy of SBS -the Feed, documentary created by Simon Cunich
Time: 9am – 4pm
Venue: Griffith Hall, Stuart Street, Griffith