JULY HOLIDAY TASTER PROGRAM: Maker2Market – Market Day experience!
Our Maker2Market – Marketday experience is for young people (aged 10-17) who love making things, have probably been tinkering for a while and have a vision to start their own business.
This taster workshop enables young people to experience entrepreneurship, explore their passion and create a business through a real-world business life cycle that tests the value of their products and inventions with real customers.
The three-day Maker2market – Market Day experience sees participants learn and develop a range of business skills:
- Understand business concepts and steps to take a product to market
- Develop a logo using online software
- Develop prototyping skills and a product from scratch
- Pitching and critique skills, market research testing
- Create up to 25 products to take to market day through an intensive Maker session.
- Develop product costing and general financial literacy skills
- Develop merchandising and customer sales skills
- Participate in a real market day experience to test products with real customers at Old Bus Depot Markets.
Cost : $192.50 ( GST incl)
BYO your own materials or choose a $25 materials package when completing your enrolment form.
Additionally, participants will:
- Be invited to attend market days throughout the year so they can continue to test their products and skills
- Receive discounts and invitations to edii events and workshops for the next 12 calendar months
For more information, contact: Charuni Weerasooriya on 0416094172 or email: email@example.com.
DID U SEE OUR MAKER2MARKET PROGRAM FEATURED ON SBS? Courtesy of SBS The Feed, Documentary created by Simon Cunich
Griffith Community Hall, Stuart St, Griffith. Marketday @ Old Bus Depot Markets, Sunday, July 15, 2018