edii Pty Ltd (605 059 292) recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. We are committed to the protection of your personal information. Our policies are intended to protect your privacy as we collect, use and retain information we gather about you.
Your Personal Information
Personal Information held by edii Pty Ltd may include your name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address and your feedback.
How we collect your personal information
edii Pty Ltd collects your personal information in a number of ways including:
- directly from you, when you provide information via our website, by email, on the phone, or in documents you supply to us;
- from third parties such as our related companies, distributors, resellers;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our own records;
- when you join our maillist services
How we use your personal information:
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services;
- research and develop our products and services;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
We may use your contact details to send you information about us, including our services and products. If at any time you do not wish us to send you information on our services, please tell us and we will cease to do so.
How you can update, correct, or delete your personal information
If you would like to:
know what personal information we hold about you, or update, correct or delete the personal information we hold about you please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Disclosing your information
We understand how important it is to keep your information personal, so when you share your information with us, you are sharing it with us or our service provider only. We can only disclose personal information we have about you in certain circumstances, eg:
- you agree to the disclosure ;
- we use it for the purposes we collected it, or disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Other information we collect
We may also collect the following information from others in a way in which we cannot identify you:
- the date and time you access our web site
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, and
- the site plus the web browser that you are using and the URL.
We use this information in developing a more user friendly information website.
This information relates to our current privacy standards. We may vary our privacy standards from time to time. We will notify you of these changes by publishing them on this site.
If something goes wrong, please contact us if you believe:
- someone has gained access to your personal information by mistake
We will try to satisfy any questions that you have and correct any errors on our part.