Maker2Market – Online experience Workshop
Just like adults in business, the more you practice business skills the better you generally are at it!
We want to encourage young people (10-17) who have been through our taster program ( Market day experience) to deepen their business skills and become a real sole trader selling online.
This workshop is designed to help young people be online ready for sales in the edii Kids2Market Online platform. The Maker2Market – Online workshop sees participants:
- Conduct intensive peer/edii review of their product prototype
- Develop photography skills through a photographic shoot of their prototype for use on their online page
- Experience using WordPress and digital software products in creating their own online page in the edii Maker2Market online sales portal
- Develop a promotional plan for their online page and products
- Learn to pitch their business and products
- Gain valuable mentoring from financial experts on developing your business plan and financial set-up
Additionally, participants will:
- Be invited to attend market days throughout the year so they can continue to test their products and skills
- Receive discounts and invitations to edii events and workshops for the next 12 months
Cost: $150 +GST
Bundle this workshop with a 12-month subscription to the edii KIds2Market online platform ( valued at $250 +GST) where you receive:
- One unique account, username and password
- Use of three dedicated pages to promote business name and products and sell products directly to the public online
- Product dashboard that shows you how your products are performing
- Sale proceeds directly credited to nominated bank account
Our online Kids2Market platform is coming soon!
For more information, contact: Charuni Weerasooriya on 0416094172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you see our program featured on SBS?
Courtesy of SBS -the Feed, documentary created by Simon Cunich